Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let's Talk SEC Football

Here we go...Big week for SEC Football..

First of all I have to say this one more time...Go Big Orange ..big win last week..ok.ok. I will get on with it now.

Coming in from Atlanta yesterday i saw alot of Georgia flags waving in the air.They are pissed off and plan on putting it to Vandy..I dont think so.. If and that is a big if..Vandy can show up big on defense they have a shot at taking this game..Georgia has had trouble scoring on their opponents this year.I am taking Vandy by 7 (21-14)



ARKANSAS VS. FLORIDA

Florida is at home,They are ranked #1 in the nation,They have a monster for a quarterback,They have a swagger about them,They are like a shark when they smell blood,However,... it is so very hard to go undefeated in the SEC... I am picking Florida to win only becouse you would be crazy not to... but it will be close.(35-28) Florida wins.



SOUTH CAROLINA VS. ALABAMA

South Carolina wins this game....call me crazy, I honestly believe Spurrier has a game plan to pull this off...Look, there will not be Two undeated teams going to the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP.....This is the week someone goes down... I picked Florida to win .i could be wrong about that.. You never know what can happen in this ruthless ,highly intense, game we love ..called college football.. South Carolina wins (21-17)



KENTUCKY VS. AUBURN

Auburn has a great defense, and to much power on offense,I dont see how Kentucky can overcome and prevail... could be a high scoring game.. Auburn wins..(35-21)




OTHER GAMES OF INTEREST


OLE MISS VS. UAB.. ...Ole Miss wins big (35-7)

MISS ST. VS MIDDLE TN. ST. Miss st. wins in a close game (21-14)


Look at the standings right now and tell me an 8 team playoff would not be some great match ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment